Are you doing what you need to do? As a business owner, manager or entrepreneur…
There is so MUCH to do right now you’re probably wondering WHICH ‘to do’ I mean.
- You’ve got your business that you’re doing all you can to strengthen and support in this time of crisis.
- You have your finances that you have to keep a close eye on.
- You have your family and loved ones whose health and well-being affect you too.
- You have your own health to be careful about…
But I don’t mean any of those.
I’m actually talking about your employees. Your staff. Your team.
Are you doing what you need to do to make sure they will survive this time in the best possible way?
- If your spirit sank when I said that, this is going to help you.
- If you know you should help them but you don’t know how, this is going to help you.
- If you are concerned it will be expensive and / or a lot of effort, it won’t be.
This is going to help you. And your staff.
Right now uncontrollable changes are happening all over the world.
Many business owners and managers are faced with the horrific task of lowering salaries and retrenching loyal employees.
All of us are facing the possibility of losing our business, our salary, our health or our loved ones.
We all need support during this time of change.
It’s natural to feel stressed and scared about all the unknowns, but living in fear weakens our immune system and lessens our ability to make good decisions.
Have you noticed how some people are taking longer to return your emails and texts, and making more mistakes?
That happens when people’s minds are occupied with worries.
There is a simple way to empower yourself and your team.
’21 Days to Stop Being Scared of the Unknown’
is an affordable way to offer emotional and psychological support to your team.
I know you can’t hire a psychologist for each employee. So this package gives each employee 11 hours of empowerment from a psychologist for how to manage this crisis we are in – or any time of transition – for a fraction of the price of one individual therapy session.
It’s affordable enough to even give this support to those you’ve had to let go.
Gifting this resource to your staff can greatly increase the possibility that they will survive the transition better.
This means you will have a happier and more productive team and those who have left are more likely to be ok when you are looking to re-hire later.
And you’ll have peace of mind, better sleep and more confidence about running into previous employees at the supermarket or anywhere else because you know you’ve provided a higher level of support than many others have.
What people have to say about this.
“I am just about finished your 21-day quarantine quest and it has changed my life.”
“Eilat’s 21-day Quarantine Quest was such a gift for me. Having lost my income during this period I would often wake up feeling depressed and lost and those 21 days with Eilat’s videos provided me with such an essential source of grounding, centering and self-nourishment on an emotional level. After each video I was always left feeling uplifted and re-inspired.”
“The 21-day quest with Eilat was an anchor of light for me in a confusing and dark time.”
“In the midst of massive uncertainty this 21-day quest supported me in finding a loving stable ground on which to rest. Thank you Eilat”
“To this day, Eilat’s teachings, profoundly put to the test in these days of lockdown, have viscerally changed my perception of fear and anxiety.”
- Do you want to know how to deal confidently and calmly with uncertainty, loss and change?
- Would you like to be less anxious about money?
- Would you like to cultivate and build up the skills of resilience and create a more positive atmosphere for you, your family and your employees?
- Would you like to love yourself more?
- Would you like to actually use this time of change to create new plans that are relevant today for your life going forward?