GET THE SKILLS TO CHOOSE DIFFERENTLY
Do you know exactly what you want to stop doing but you don’t know how to stop? This process will help you get crystal clear on a specific behavior or repeated choice you desperately long to overcome and take your power back from it!
- Why you keep doing that thing
- What is your real need which triggers this repeated unhappy choice
- How to meet that need so that your unwanted behavior loses it’s power over you.
What you get:
- Three, one-hour, online in-person sessions with me.
- I teach you a simple, powerful method to get a direct line to your inner wisdom. This gives you guidance and help in those dark, desperate moments where you face the choice that always trips you up, so you can make a different choice you feel better about.
- A pre-session questionnaire and post-process summary to give you extra clarity you can hold onto.
- A digital copy of my book so you can continue applying the skills you’ve learned in our three sessions to the rest of your life and get the benefit long after our work together is done.
Are you ready to make self-loving choices?
What clients have to say:
“I contacted Eilat with the hope of securing ongoing therapy to address my delayed grief over my mother’s death a few years ago. Due to her ridiculously busy schedule, Eilat does not currently offer continuous therapy but suggested that I try the 3-session laser coaching. I was skeptical. How can this vast space inside me be addressed in a mere three hours? However, I agreed to it but decided instead to bring another “more manageable” issue to address in these sessions. In a gentle way, Eilat did not allow me to get away with this. Not only did we effectively and sufficiently address the grief, but we also worked with the additional “more manageable” issue. And that all happened in the first session! I was shocked, surprised and in awe of her methods.
What is more, the learnings from the three hours have changed me in surprising and remarkable ways. While I sometimes forget to ask myself the question: “If I am kind to myself, what would I do now?”, I am increasingly spontaneously reacting as if I consciously thought about it. I am kinder to myself, and I love myself for it.
I would highly recommend therapy, coaching or any other type of sessions or workshops offered by Eilat. It was one of the best investments I have made for myself.”
“Eilat’s three-session deep dive inquiry into an area of my life was a healing act of self-care. Her curious and thoughtful holding of space, allowed me to open up into areas and limited ideas of myself. The outdated beliefs about myself, and what I previously believed stuck relationship dynamics were probed, questioned and expanded. My lens was tilted inwards curiously asking what I needed to feel nurtured, fulfilled and seen. The work was not limited to our hour’s session but extended into my daily experience through a series of potent questions that started to shift my default responses to family members, colleagues and friends. This three-session model is deep, nurturing and impactful in dislodging stuck beliefs of self and limiting dynamics in relationships. So often we don’t know how to move things in our lives, we cannot see how different areas of our lives are connected and we become so convinced about a story we inherited about ourselves. Turning attention to the fibre and nuances of our needs, and finding ways to meet them – satiates our soul and nurtures all the meaningful relationships in our lives. Eilat is a loving, intuitive and insightful guide on this journey within”
If you have questions contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can decide together if this process will suit you.