Do you ever feel frustrated or despairing because
you really want to do something but
self-doubt or self-criticism stops you?
Do you wish you loved yourself enough to simply dismiss the beliefs and situations that currently crush your dreams or steal your confidence and joy?
Loving yourself and following your own Truth is simpler than you may realize.
You actually create confidence, joy and satisfaction by the small choices you make in every moment.
You might find what I say next surprising – and it is potentially life-changing…
There is a sacred moment in the center of every choice that you make.
In this moment one of two things happen:
You turn toward your own deep inner Truth and this brings you the life you most want.
– or –
You turn away from your inner Truth and guidance and this brings you frustration, pain and a sense of emptiness.
The way you usually turn in your daily choices decides if you create a life in which you feel:
– loved and satisfied, or
– unimportant, anxious and unhappy.
IT’S SO SIMPLE IT’S HARD TO BELIEVE.
What I’ve learned from 23 years of working with clients, is that the best and easiest way to overcome the dream crushers in your life, is to learn to love yourself and turn towards your Truth in your choices. When you start to do this, it’s astounding how quickly your life begins to transform. I’m talking minutes and days, not months and years.
If what I am sharing is a new concept for you, keep reading because I’ll explain more about what you can do to learn to love yourself and connect to your inner Truth.
If you’ve been studying personal development for a long time, then adding this method to your toolbox will greatly enhance your existing practices – because your choices will be even more deeply connected to, and guided by, your personal Truth.
Who am I?
My name is Eilat Aviram (pronounced Ay-Lutt). I am a Follow-Your-Truth Catalyst.
For twenty-three years I’ve worked with people as a clinical psychologist, hypnotherapist, energy-healing teacher, author and speaker.
My passion is to awaken people to possibilities. I like to say I help you remember who you truly are and then live it.
I recently published my new book, If You Loved Yourself, What Would You Do Now? (It’s available on Amazon)
I wrote this book because my clients and students kept wailing to me, “But HOW do I listen to my own Truth in my life? HOW do I love myself?” They were desperate for an easy method to access their inner guidance and Truth. This book offers that simple method and it has become a tool I use to empower people to start doing this important work. The feedback has been tremendous.
People are seeing the benefits of learning how to love themselves more and they’re reveling in the satisfaction gained from living according to their own Truth. Now, naturally, a new need has emerged and people desire to go even deeper into this process.
In response to requests from my clients and students, I developed a small, local 6-week group program to go deeper, answer questions and help people be supported as they learn to live in this new and satisfying way. It has been very fulfilling. I love working with groups because I always see the energy people get from connecting with other like-minded people striving to do this too. The groups have been powerful, the transformations beautiful to witness and the feedback is amazing.
For example, yesterday I received this message from a participant after one week of the course:
“It’s felt empowering stepping more into me. In these very stressful and intense few days at work I have found the method incredibly helpful. I felt myself speaking more kindly to myself and being more assertive, when often I’d probably have kept my feistier feelings suppressed. I’m feeling so grateful for this course and for my finding it.”
You can read more feedback from participants further below.
The book has now traveled throughout 12 countries (and counting) and now I’m receiving requests and emails from people around the world to help support them as they make the next shift in loving themselves at a deeper, more nurturing level. This is a typical comment, “I’m loving the book and I can’t believe the difference such a simple method makes. But I’d really like to be able to do this in a group or to get support while I do it. Do you have any way I can do this?”
In response to these appeals for help, I have figured out a way that I can bring my proven small group experience into the digital age.
You Don’t Have to Do This Alone
I am excited to be able to introduce you to the FIND YOUR TRUTH online experience.
I hereby invite you, no matter where you are in the world, to learn how to love yourself more and follow your own Truth – because that is the most powerful way to dis-empower anything in your life that currently has the ability to crush your dreams.
This is a practical course with real results. In a small, supportive group, live with me, you actually learn and practice tools to know exactly how to love yourself more and gain trust in yourself. You will learn how to tap into your own inner guidance so you don’t feel confused anymore about what you want or how to get there. I’ll guide you through really simple but profound techniques that help you get past the beliefs that block you. I show you how to take manageable actions that magically make the changes you are so longing to make in your life.
Taking this journey with a small group of supportive people who also want to empower themselves, will get you where you want to be faster than you think. You’ll come out of this course practiced at turning towards your own Truth in your decisions – and that leads to a satisfying life.
Six powerful weeks can change your life.
Are you ready to follow your Truth to the life you long for?
What do you get when you join this small group experience?
At the end of the six weeks you’ll have
- Made profound changes you’ve been wanting to make in many areas of your life.
- Learned how to tune into your internal wisdom in any decision moment – no matter how challenging – to make choices you feel good about.
- Become clear about the things that help and hinder you in your life and how to manage them better.
- Improved your relationships with yourself, your friends and your family.
- Learned and practiced more positive and self-loving self-talk.
- Improved your confidence and self-esteem so that you can take your life forward in a way you’ll feel proud of.
What are the benefits?
- You will get crystal clear on what situations, behaviors and emotions trigger the behaviors you wish you could overcome in any area of your life.
- You’ll discover what your real secret needs are that drive your choices.
- You’ll learn how to ask your own wise internal guidance-system for help in tough moments and how to take effective self-loving action in any situation.
- Each week you’ll practice turning towards your own unique Truth in any life area so that you can make more satisfying choices in your work, money, food, sex, parenting, relationships, body and health, saying no…
- During every session we focus on enhancing your self-loving head-talk so that your relationship with yourself profoundly improves as a result.
- Group discussion, exercises and meditations on the topic of the week.
- Your real-life problems will get some individual focus from Eilat to help you apply the tools.
- Each week we celebrate your successes and support your failures as a group to help you learn how to realistically review your behavior and life in a kind, self-loving way.
- We use the Love question method to set goals for each week.
- Handouts and supportive daily tasks for the week ahead
What do you get?
- Six weekly two-hour group sessions with me and a small group of supportive people who want to learn to do this too. That’s 12 hours of caring, supported space to practice your new skills.
- Opportunities for individual focus from Eilat on your challenges.
- Membership to a private online group just for your small group so that you can get group support during the week and after the six weeks are complete.
- Downloads, checklists, handouts and weekly challenges.
- Recordings of each session to help you review and support your learning during the program and after the course. If you have to miss a live session, you have the recording to catch up with the group. You get these recordings to keep so after the group is completed you can review the course again whenever you feel you need the refresher – it’s amazing what you hear for the first time when you listen to something for the second or third time.
What is the investment?
This course includes 12-hours of transformative experience with me and a supportive group as well as handouts and membership to a private online group so that you can chat and get support from the other members during and after the course.
Usually 12 hours with me is almost $2,400 and you wouldn’t get all the extras or the benefit of a group. Here you get all the extras for much less. As this is the launch of my online course, I am charging less than I will later. It’s an opportunity to get a life-transforming experience for a great price. To make it easier for you, there are two ways to make payment. You can pay in two installments of $228 or you can save $59 when you pay in full which would be $397 for the whole package. You can decide which of these options is the right fit for you.
Spaces are limited as I keep the groups small for support and enough space for sharing.
So book quickly if you don’t want to miss this chance.
Learning to love yourself is the least selfish thing you can do.
When you love yourself more and follow your own Truth it improves your life, but it also improves the lives of everyone around you.
The transformations and insights gained during these six-weeks will take you forward in your life in powerful ways and help you know how to become your own biggest supporter and best friend. The results are very long-lasting. See what participants have to say below.
What previous participants have to say about Find Your Truth
“I’m pleased to report that as promised your course has yielded life changing results. I was able to leave a toxic work environment that I have been tied to for 10 years. The course gave me the courage not only to listen to my heart but also to take action. I have felt soothed and safe in all my daily decision making. The tool of constantly checking in with myself has been an incredibly grounding process. I have found that there has been less distress around managing relationships and life generally feels calmer and more abundant. The course has given me a braveness to tackle exciting new work projects as well as take leaps in my romantic life that I have hidden away from in the past. Eilat created an incredibly gentle and safe space for sharing and exploring. She is a master at navigating group dynamics and has a brilliant way of gently taking people to shadowy places in a way that is both encouraging and bold. I genuinely felt it was the exact dose of everything I needed. Thank you for bringing me closer to my truth. I have you to thank for all the heart glowing feelings of things are right in the world.”
“There was a great level of sharing with the group and I felt safe and comfortable to share as the weeks went on. It was an interesting bunch of people and I found them kind and supportive. Changes in my life: I felt calmer and happier with me as the course progressed. I began to accept what I cannot change in those around me as opposed to trying to drive change through. I got that wasting my energy was not doing me any favours. I have slowly been making more money. I also have been challenging myself work wise. I feel like I am stepping into more leadership positions which is in line with me wanting to be a thought leader in my field.”
“For me the course was comforting and helped me to ground more into my feelings. I’m still working on being able to ask and hear the answers to the Love question but just by remembering more and more to connect to my heart and those parts of myself that I struggle to befriend, I’m finding it easier and easier to be loving towards myself. The biggest revelation for me was to realize how much I ignore and suppress my own needs and the list of needs that you gave us has been so helpful in helping me to realize when I’m ignoring a need and looking into what it is that I’m needing in that moment. I’m very grateful to have been able to participate in the course. I feel I’m embarking on what is going to be a lifelong practice of Self Love and I’m eager and excited to see what changes come from that.”
I hope you choose to join us and make this investment in yourself.
Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to receive self-love articles, updates on events and free gifts sign on for my newsletter